1. Revlon Colorstay Foundation. I know that everyone already has this in their make up bag and has had it for years. When I first bought it, I HATED it. The smell was revolting. It reminded me of house paint. After watching a million videos on YouTube, I've decided to give this another try and so glad I did. This foundation is amazing. It covers up, but does not clog your pores and most importantly, it no longer smells horridly.
2. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder. Once again, everyone's favorite. I bought this at the beginning of April and let me tell you. It has literally changed my life. I have oily skin, meaning I have to use those little blot sheets all day every few hours. This powder lasts all day and I mean ALL day. My face is not shiny, even in 80 degree weather. Another benefit? It is only 3-4$!
3. Physician's Formula Organic Mascara. I'll admit it. I only bought this because of the packaging. Seriously, look at it! It's vivid green! Who wouldn't want to try this during summer? This little mascara is amazing. It make my lashes so long and doesn't clump at all. The only bad side is that it is not waterproof and tends to end up right below my eyes. *cringe* I wonder if there is a waterproof version of this product cause I would love to buy it!
4. Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Deep Rose. I found this little beauty on clearance at our Target. I decided to purchase it because I liked the color. I'm really pale so I need to add color to my face to not look sickly. This does the job well. It is a pretty slightly berry toned shade.
5. Neutrogena Color Stick in Sweet Watermelon. I love products like these. It is sort of a tinted lip balm, but lasts a lot longer. It is light and smells like a real watermelon! It's a must for spring and summer for me!
6. Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla and Macadamia Nut. You've seen this in so many pictures on our instagram. This little tin of balm is always with me and smells so yummy! The texture of reminds me somewhat of Vaseline. It is soft to the touch and moisturizes well. The only downfall is that it is in a tin and not a tube, and I use a lot of public transportation -meaning I touch a lot of germy things and I definitely do not want to stick my fingers in this during a commute.
1. Everlasting Love Shower Gel. It's not sickly sweet like most of the Victoria's Secret body washes. Too bad it's discontinued. Doesn't moisturize- just smells nice.
2. John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shampoo and Conditioner. I liked these a lot. I feel like it really does bring out some highlights in my hair. And of course it smells divine, like a high end product, even though I snagged it for around 3$.
3. Jessica Simpson Fancy Love perfume. Somehow I found this at a major discount at Kohl's a couple weeks ago and I have been loving it. In my opinion it's the perfect scent for my age. It's not super sophisticated like an adult who has everything figured, but at the same time it is not overly sweet like all my high school perfumes used to be.
4. Bath & Body Works Paris Amour. Another lovely smelling lotion from Bath & Body Works. This one smells like roses and apples and flowers. It's just a nice springy scent.
What are your favorite products of April? Let us know in the comments. :)