July 07, 2013

3 Dresses to Wear For a Summer Wedding

Cocktail Dresses for Summer Weddings, evening dresses 2013, wholesale ladies clothing retailer, efoxcity, cocktail dresses, blue dress, royal blue cocktail dress, beige dress, beige cocktail dress, black and white cocktail dress, striped dress, summer wedding 2013 dresses
Cocktail Dress for a Summer Wedding from eFoxcity.net


Weddings are very common during summer; plenty of sun, nice weather, and lots of open spaces. My friend is getting married in August and I've only just begun shopping for an outfit!

The lovely thing about summer weddings is that they can be really casual and laid back. A nice cocktail dress would be perfect for the occasion. Above, we chose three dresses from eFoxcity, the wholesale ladies clothing retailer, that would be perfect for a summer wedding.


Dress 1: a nice grecian style royal blue cocktail dress. It has some nice layering that will be perfect for any body type. If you're on the thin side it will add some dimension and curve, while if you're a curvier girl it will hid your tummy area.

p.s - if you're looking for a longer version of this dress, check out their evening dress 2013 collection for a very similar cut also in a royal blue.

Dress 2: this is my favorite of the three. I think this dress is flirty and feminine. The material looks like it will keep you cool for that summer heat. It just looks so comfortable and simple to add accessories.


Dress 3: This third choice is for a more formal wedding, but I think that because of the floral it still would be easy to wear casually if you added some sandals instead of heels. The color on this is very neutral, perfect for summer so that you can accessories with bright nail polish or makeup. 
 
All three of these dresses can be easily dressed up or worn down depending on the type of wedding, which is the reason I love them. 


Check out eFoxicty's site and let us know what your outfit choices for a summer wedding would be.





8 comments:

  1. I like the 2nd one! Is so cute!
    Efoxcity has nice pieces!
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
    Have a nice week!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas! I actually have a friend's wedding this Saturday and need to go dress shopping. I agree with you, my fave is number 2 as well. I love the shape of it and it seems like you could wear this again with booties and a cardi!

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 1st one, but even more so in the evening gown style (must be the pageant girl in me's obsession with long dresses)
    Rebecca elizabeth
    xox
    englishprepster.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just nominated you for the Liebster Award!

    Ring-a-Round a Rosey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dresses! if I had to choose one I would probably go for the first one :) I have a wedding in August - excited :D x
    ps. Love your blog!

    Sinead | http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. dress number 2 is my favourite as well! I love the simple black & white :)

    Em

    Win $100 from Manitobah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for your comment on my blog--following you back now:) i would choose the 3rd one--any chance i get to dress up i take advantage!

    Ginger @ Chic by Night
    chicbynight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prom dresses of dark blue are gorgeous. Sleeveless ones are too sexy to hold.

    ReplyDelete