May 29, 2013

May Favorites

May




I'm still loving all of my products from April, but I added these in the last month. I just couldn't not try these, because they were on my beauty wishlist for a while. 

1. Healthy Sexy Hair Leave In Conditioner. I discovered this when I was getting my haircut. After washing my hair she sprayed this on it while blow drying. I was cringing inside, because whenever I try to blow dry my hair it looks like a frizzy mess. Imagine my suprise when I walked out of the salon without having my hair straightened and still looking shiny and frizz free. 


2. Tresemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo& Conditioner. I was waiting for this product to hit the shelves. It smells great and my hair feels so shiny and smooth afterwards. I switch these up with my Brilliant Brunette shampoo and conditioner


3. Flower Easy On The Eyes Long Wear Eyeliner. We were lucky to win a few cosmetics from the Flower collection. This collection is a drugstore line influenced by Drew Barrymore. One of the many great things about it is that all of the products are made in the U.S.A. Clara is the expert on eyeliner and she declared this one to be one of her favorites. It doesn't smudge and it lasts all day, which is quite an achievement for a drugstore product.


4. Nivea Touch of Happiness Orange Blossom Scent & Bamboo Essence Oh man! This shower gel smells soooooooooo good. It's as if you packaged up summer in a bottle.  It is very moisturizing and the scent lasts even after you get out of the shower which I like.  

5. Physician's Formula Happy Booster Glow Mood Boosting Blush. As I said in the April Favorites, I need a good blush to cover up my paleness. I really like this one. I happened to stumble upon it while browsing through Target. It's not very shimmery and it looks quite natural.




What products have you been loving this month?

25 comments:

  1. The design on the blush is soo cute, i seriously wish we had physicians formula stuff in england, so many people seem to raving about how great their products are at the moment in the blogosphere.
    But on a brighter note, I'm interested to know how you guys decide your favourites, are they the products you both like the most, or do you both put in you individual favourites (sorry being a bit nosey here)

    Rebecca ELizabeth
    xox
    http://englishprepster.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always had my eye on Physician's Formula because of their cute packaging. :) Turns out their actual products are quite awesome. As far as how we do these posts, it's sort of a collaboration. I write about whatever products I like at the moment and Clara adds in her products. So some are hers and some are mine. :)

      -Natalia

      Delete
  2. OMG love that blush...is so cute
    xoxo
    vendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? That's what sold me on this product. The really adorable packaging/design. :)

      -Natalia

      Delete
  3. hey there! the blush is so lovely!
    I really like your blog and the theme of your blog! Your sidebar is too cute!
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog and I hope you'll become a part of it too and spread some love to other bloggers! Looking forward to your post!

    Take a look at my post about it!

    Love, Lory xx

    http://nomoneyforhighfashion.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! Thank you! That's so cool! :))

      -Natalia

      Delete
  4. Lovely favourites for the month! That blush looks absolutely gorgeous! Wish we could get physician's formula in the UK! :(

    Yinyin xx
    YinyinLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh Yes! I didn't realize UK didnt have Physcian's Formula until I posted this.

      -Natalia

      Delete
  5. Nice! I love it! Thank you so much for that lovely comment you left on my blog darling! I really appreciate it xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. agree wit u,i lovd this shower gel...

    following u at gfc nd bloglovin now....:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blush is super pretty! Haha cute with the hearts :)
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank You :) Your blog is great too <3 following both on gfcand mioglobin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That shower gel sounds like it smells beautiful! I need to go out and try to find it!

    P.S. This month I'm featuring your button on my blog because I love it so much! :)
    http://thelifeandtimesofbelleh.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't regret it! Unless you dont like summer ;) Aww you're so sweet! Thanks for featuring us. We adore your blog and your little puppy!

      -Natalia

      Delete
  10. Hey! Nivea and Tresemme are my favorites too! I have yet to try those other products. Thanks for the review dear. :)
    Following you now back via GFC!

    xx, Mela
    www.wearismela.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't too sure of Tresemme. But Nivea has always been one of my favorite brands.

      -Natalia

      Delete
  11. I love the look of that blush!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my gosh how CUTE is that blush?!

    XX B http://everything-classy-and-fabulous.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll def. check out your blog! Thanks for leaving a link! :)


    -Natalia

    ReplyDelete