I'm still loving all of my products from April, but I added these in the last month. I just couldn't not try these, because they were on my beauty wishlist for a while.
1. Healthy Sexy Hair Leave In Conditioner. I discovered this when I was getting my haircut. After washing my hair she sprayed this on it while blow drying. I was cringing inside, because whenever I try to blow dry my hair it looks like a frizzy mess. Imagine my suprise when I walked out of the salon without having my hair straightened and still looking shiny and frizz free.
2. Tresemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo& Conditioner. I was waiting for this product to hit the shelves. It smells great and my hair feels so shiny and smooth afterwards. I switch these up with my Brilliant Brunette shampoo and conditioner.
3. Flower Easy On The Eyes Long Wear Eyeliner. We were lucky to win a few cosmetics from the Flower collection. This collection is a drugstore line influenced by Drew Barrymore. One of the many great things about it is that all of the products are made in the U.S.A. Clara is the expert on eyeliner and she declared this one to be one of her favorites. It doesn't smudge and it lasts all day, which is quite an achievement for a drugstore product.
4. Nivea Touch of Happiness Orange Blossom Scent & Bamboo Essence Oh man! This shower gel smells soooooooooo good. It's as if you packaged up summer in a bottle. It is very moisturizing and the scent lasts even after you get out of the shower which I like.
5. Physician's Formula Happy Booster Glow Mood Boosting Blush. As I said in the April Favorites, I need a good blush to cover up my paleness. I really like this one. I happened to stumble upon it while browsing through Target. It's not very shimmery and it looks quite natural.
What products have you been loving this month?