August 06, 2013

BFF Review: Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

Cover Girl Foundation Review
I ran out of my beloved Revlon Colorstay foundation recently and once at the drugstore I noticed a display of Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation, so I decided to live on the edge and purchased it. 

GOOD:
-I liked the idea of having a primer, concealer and foundation in one bottle, because honestly I almost never bother with all three when I'm in a hurry. 
- There is not a noticeable smell.
-This is a full coverage foundation, but it is very breathable. It does not feel like you're putting a second layer of skin. It has a silky texture, that feels really nice on your skin.
-It lasts almost all day on me.
-It has a pump.

NOT SO GOOD:
-It is so hard to get the last few drops out. The pump doesn't go all the way down to the bottom of the bottle. I really had to work hard to get the last few drops out, and even then there is still some product at the bottom that I just can't get to. The foundation is in a glass jar so I can not cut through it. 
-The price is quite high for a drugstore foundation in my opinion ( it's around 12$)


OVERALL:
I really like this foundation. I would like for it to have a SPF higher than 20. It provides a really nice coverage and it doesn't feel too cakey. It is a definite winner for me and I am planning on switching this up with my Revlon Colorstay.   

Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Great review!
    Might try it if i see it on sale!
    I'm really liking WetnWild Converall Great job for the price!

    Jazzy
    www.travesiasaunmejoryo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete