August 23, 2013

Sweaters You Need This Fall

Fall is coming! Fall is coming! and with the lowering temperatures it means that cardigans are always a handy piece to have with you for those chilly (end of) summer evenings. And once fall comes into full swing these will make great layering pieces.

sweater weather



Basic Knit

Your basic knit sweater can be layered and worn with almost anything! Dress it up by adding a cute necklace and a dress for Sunday brunch, or throw it on over a tee with some jeans for a casual day running errands. The cardigan above is from from Aeropostale and a very great find at only $12.

Find it here: X

Bold Pattern

This over sized boyfriend sweater from H&M adds a bold pattern for dramatic effect. These sweaters are so comfy and perfect for a chilly day at the beach watching the sunset or for a cozy night in watching a movie or reading a good book.

Find it here: X

Color Block

Color blocking is a great way to add some color to your wardrobe this fall. The style is very easy to incorporate into your wardrobe and almost never goes out of style. The sweater above from Target has a great addition: pockets!

Find it here: X

Open Stitch

I love open stitch sweaters. They are great to be used as tops because, in my opinion, they always make you look put together whether you wear it with some dark colored skinny jeans and oxfords, or with a wool skirt and some riding boots. This particular sweater is from Dorothy Perkins. I also enjoy open stitch because of the great pattern work that is available. 

Find it here: X

Are you ready for Fall?



15 comments:

  1. I liked the first orange cartigan.
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love jumpers! Such a helpful post, I love the bold pattern one and the open stitch!

    Lucy | Lucys Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love oversized jumpers so much, makes me feel so cosy in the autumn!
    http://victoriajanex.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! My favorite part of autumn :) super comfy.

      Delete
  4. Very cute! Love the color block and that you can get it at a decent price!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have quite a sweater obsession. I am currently trying to pack for school and I don't think I'll be able to fit all of my sweaters!

    Ring-a-Round a Rosey

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a big fan of sweaters for autumn but I refuse to buy any for this season yet - I'm still clinging on to summer at the moment - I don't want it to end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sound like Natalia, Lol! She refuses to acknowledge fall is coming even though it's raining outside!

      Delete
  7. Love the bold pattern. Great picks for Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cuuuuute! I'm such a sucker for cardigans and jumpers, it's ridiculous. Fall is my absolute favourite season so I can't wait to break out those jumpers. I love that bold pattern one! Gorgeous.


    Ada | thespianxx


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fall is my favorite season too. I love shopping for fall :)

      Delete
  9. Great post, I can't wait to start layering lol, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo I love jumpers (:

    My favourites are the basic knit and open stitch, they're lovely colours (:

    http://hollybumblebeee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete