September 30, 2013

September Favorites

September Favorites
Let's start with hair care.

1. I've discovered a new dry shampoo, it is a Dove Dry Shampoo Nourish + Care. It's a great substitute for my Suave one that was featured in the 10 under $10 post. The smell is not over powering. The selling point for me was the fact that it doesn't leave your hair with white residue. It only does that if you spray quite a lot on, but you only need a little mist to get your hair looking refreshed.

2. L'Oreal Ever Creme Deep Nourishing Mask is amazing and worth all the hype that it has been getting lately. I found a little sample of this in my bathroom and I was instantly hooked. As soon as I put the product into my hair it made my hair super soft. The mask smells really nicely, like a high end product with maybe a hint of vanilla. It has no sulfates and is free of heavy waxes.

Nails

3. Sally Hansen Nail Strips are super convenient and easy to use for accent nails. See how Clara did her nails using a nail sticker in blue polka dots on our Instagram. It looks fabulous!

4. I've finally tried the L'Oreal Nail Polish in shade 111 'not a cloud in sight',  shown above. It is such a pretty shade of blue. I couldn't resist. I only had to use one coat to get a great color opacity. And it's only 5$!

Random

5. Revenge (TV Series). This is seriously my guilty pleasure lately. I don't remember the last time I was so into a show. What I love most about this show is how the main character (Emily) is a bad ass. There is no other way to describe her. The show is located in the Hamptons, which has such an amazing scenery. I love the fashion as well, even though it does not play as big of a role in the second season. The show is just so suspenseful- I never know what's around the corner!

6. Emergency- C in Pink Lemonade. Fall is officially here and with that comes flu/ cold season. I'm suffering through one of those right now and drinking this helps me feel a bit more energized. Pink Lemonade is so far my favorite flavor. 

What are your September Favorites?

4 comments:

  1. Everyone is so obsessed with the nail strip things but I haven't tried them yet!

    aclassytateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only tried a couple of nail wraps, I have heard a lot of good things about the sally hansen ones :) x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I am obsessed with Revenge! It is probably a bit unhealthy, but I just love everything about that show.

    Madeline | Ring-a-Round a Rosey | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete